After being Charged with a DUI, what Options do I have?

If you have been arrested for a San Jose DUI then you have the following options:

1. Negotiate a plea bargain
2. Case dismissal
3. Taking the case to court

You should ask the judge to give you time to find an attorney. It is best to navigate these options with an experienced professional to guide you.